Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 24, 2012

#184 Gettin' Buesy!

Have you ever gone shopping and seen someone wearing something that you just had to have? Yep, that's me! I was shopping around yesterday and saw a girl wearing a sweater that I had to have. The funny part of this is that I'm not even blogging that sweater in this post! I found so many items that I loved, I just randomly picked a few and put together this style for you.
 
The designer is Beusy!
 
 
 
 






I loved this outfit so much I had to take a bunch of pictures.
So I am putting the collage up to save us both some time.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: *CandyDoll* Leona Cream
Hair: *Truth* Tristana- Swedish
Shirt: *
Beusy* Kasskass Loose Sweater
Necklace: *Pepper* Cassette Necklace (Dollarbie)
Jeans: *Awram Vie*Jeans Roll-up Dark
Shoes: *
Beusy*Rainbow Knit Slip Ons

Headphones and Record Player: *Artilleri* Phonograf record player (pink)

available at Artilleri Home.



In the words of the great Katy Perry "Thank you for believing in my weirdness!"


You can see the separate photos on my Flickr page
http://www.flickr.com/photos/amethestpeck/


Until Next Time........................................♥ Ame






No comments: