Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 24, 2012

#183 Songs that make you go "Huh?"

There are a bunch of songs that I love, where I have no Idea what they're saying. But one specific song inspired me to shoot this blog!!!
 
99 Luftballons! by Nena
 
And I was pretty excited to be shooting the new "Sam" hair from Truth. It's absolutely AME-azing! Hahaha!
 
 
♪♫ Ni ni ni sesh luftballons♪♫ (haha, yeah I know its the wrong words!)
 
What I'm wearing:
 
Skin: *Pink Fuel* Ember <Honey> New Blood
Hair: *Truth* Sam Jupiter (NEW!) Group gift!
Glasses: *Artilleri* Paula Glasses (Black)
Earrings: *{Glow} studios* Hoop Slice Silver Earrings
Necklace: *Apple May Design* Love Necklace (NEW!)Ring: *Shakeup!* Vintage Ring 16 (Arcade Gatcha Event)
Watch: *Katat0nik* Nada Watch #2 (Candy Pink) (Arcade Gatcha Event)
Dress: *Apple May Design*Samantha Red (NEW!)
Over Shirt: *Aoharu* CottonShirt with Scarf Vest
Shoes: *Katat0nik* Kita Mary Janes (Black)
 
And my Balloons are from the Arcade Event...if you go out on the dock you will see balloons made by Schadenfreude.
 
 
Until Next time.................♥Ame


No comments: