Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

#135 Random Wednesday Cuteness


I just found this dress in my inventory today.  I must have purchased it on one of my many shopping sprees at
 I love that store. The clothes are so perfectly matched to my avatar!
When I put the dress on, I wanted to find a pair of shoes that show character.
And we all know my love for umbrellas...well now its turning to Wellies and Umbrellas.



MIEL is another great shop, so I knew I could find some sort of shoe there. But I had no idea I would find these!!! I love these Puddle Boots!
So I just had to share this outfit.  I really hope you like it!



What I'm Wearing:
Hair:  *Truth* Roma- Beach
Skin: *Pink Fuel*Elly <Honey>
Dress: *Jane* Mellie Dress Candy
Necklace: *MG* Heart Key Pendant (Gold)
                    *AMD* Music Charm Necklace
Bracelet: *AlaFolie* Laura Bracelet
                *EY:NO* Color Beads Bracelet (pink) Silver
Earrings:  *{Glow} studio Machina Earrings Pastel (TDR Blue)
Ring: *~Pepper~* Pieces Ring

Until Next Time..........................♥Ame

No comments: