Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 28, 2012

#152 The Juicy Cafe

Today I went to check out the Juicy Cafe' in the Juicy Bomb sim.
It's a very quaint and peaceful little cafe'. I recommend it!
While I was there I shot a couple of photos for today's style.


I Love this little outfit! I found the skirt at the Zodiac Event and then I went to Boom and added the Thrill Halter. I love the combination. It's a match made in Fashion Heaven.

Just add the Jewelry and the hair, and you have a cute little style.

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: *Al Vulo* Candy Summer Sunset Cream  NEW! (available at The Dressing Room)
Eyes: *By Snow* Fresh Eyes (Aster)
Hair: *LeLutka* Yippie Hair
Shirt :*Boom* Thrill Halter (Baby Blue)
Skirt: *Ellymode* Leoness Skirt (Blue/Green) NEW! (available at the Zodiac Event)
Shoes: *G Fields* Wedge Tong Sandal "Sunny"
Earrings: *Addiction* On the Fringe Set
Necklace: *Arisaris* Rig 24 Necklace Key to my apartment
Bracelet: *Ear Candy* Just Breathe Silver Bracelet
Ring: *Donna Flora* Vito Pink Ring
           *Yummy* Crystal Cluster Ring- Quartz

Until Next time.....................................♥Ame

No comments: