Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

#148 Pinup

Everyone knows that I love retro stuff. So when I saw this cute little outfit from Barbie Bitch, I had to get it and make it Ame-Azing! HA!



Of course the best sim in Second Life to take pictures for your Retro-liciious fun, is the Artilleri sim.

I had so much fun with these photos...you just don't know...and I would like to tell you that you can get the best pin-up poses at Poseur.



What I'm Wearing:
Skin: *Pink Fuel* Ember (honey) Beestung: blushy (note: Pink Fuel main store is currently under construction. Will re-open soon!)
Hair: *Nushru* Wayward Heart
Eyes: *Amacci* Hair Fair gift from Amacci
Eye Makeup: *Glow Studios* Eyeliner 03 Tribal at TDR BlueOne Piece suit: *Barbie Bitch* Pin Up! Outfit Red
Stockings:  *Milk Motion* My Vintage Underwear set (red)
Shoes: *Ingenue* Lilium Crimson
Earrings and Bracelet: *Ear Candy* Just Breathe
Ring: *MG* LoveHeart



Happy Wednesday!!!!  .................................♥Ame


No comments: