Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 30, 2012

#153 Ear Candy

I have been meaning to tell you guys about this little store called Ear Candy.
I really enjoy their jewelry and wanted to show you a few of my favorite things.


Sometimes you need big jewelry to finish your look. That is why I love this Bohemian Set.



Unfortunately the photo of the Necklace did not show the Wording clearly. However, It says:
Life with flowers as an overlay on the poem
"Elegy written in a Country Church Yard" by Thomas Gray
 "The curfew tolls the knell of parting day,
The lowing herd winds slowly o'er the lea,
The ploughman homeward plods his weary way,
And leaves the world to darkness and to me."
It really is quite beautiful.





I really hope you enjoy it. Keep in mind that most items in the store are L59; however some of the full sets are priced around L200.

Until Next time....................♥Ame

No comments: