Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 27, 2012

#151 Getting in the "LOOP"

Whenever I find new collaborated sale events, and see things I like, I normally look to see who the designer is. Then, I go to main store.  That is what I did with Loop. I won't go into details about how I found the shop (its a long drawn out boring story). Nevertheless, I found it and now I'm showing you the first of many outfits I gathered.



The thing I love the most about this *Charmed* outfit is that the designer has scripted the shirt to change the texture of the shorts that are worn over the bottom pants. So you can mix and match the pants. There are six different options for the Shorts and three options for the pants cuffs.

I added my favorite "Chuckers" from Delirium to the outfit to get the complete look I was going for.


Now in addition to finding this new designer, I also found a new pose shop. Fly Lily's has some pretty neat poses. Things I have never seen before.  So she offers this Hippity Hop ball as well. And we all know how much I love toys!


The ball offers 8 different poses. I chose only four here. 

What I'm Wearing:
Skin:*CandyDoll* Leona (Available at the Zodiac Event)
Hair: *Alice Project* Tessa Infinity (Free Item from Hair Fair)
Lashes: *Glow Studio* Clean 03 Thin and long
Glasses: *Artilleri*Nora Glasses (Blue)
Outfit: *Loop* Charmed Brown
Shoes: *D-Style* Summer Chuckers- Rose
Mouth Attachment: *Pepper* Mouthchain Dog Tag
Shoulder Bag: * Tee*Fy*Toy Cam-Mera Bag (orange)
Earrings: *Pepper* Coin Earrings Color
Necklace: *Pepper* Gnom Necklace
Bouncy Ball with poses: *Fly Lily!* Hippity Hop Ball Blue


Until next time..........................♥ Ame



No comments: