Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 16, 2012

#141 Third Time's a Charm~Daily Style



And for the 3rd post in one day...
I had to share my daily style.
I originally had to get to the Hair Fair because of the new Exile release called "Wide Awake" 
 (which is also one of my favorite songs by Katy Perry..so i included the link)

I realized that I haven't blogged Artilleri in so long...not even funny. So I found a combo by Artilleri's creator/magician, Antonia Marat. 


If you have a retro-attraction, like this blogger, then you will need to run over to Artilleri.

I am (as you can see in the photo above) wearing the Marcy Top in Blue and the Johanna Highwaist Shorts. I also teamed it up with my Navy Blue Doppelganger socks. (We will miss you Doppelganger!) and my BT Chucks. However, you can add your own style to it.


Your very sleepy blogger................♥Ame


No comments: