Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

#142 Playing with Mirror Water

For the longest time I have wondered "Why are there no Mirrors in Secondlife?"
I have read a few tutorials on how to make a mirror image in Photoshop, however I have no mind for Photoshop. I wish I did.
Nevertheless, we do have the option of using the water as a mirror. But this is terrain LL Water, not water you create :(.
But something is better than nothing.

If you are interested in a step-by-step tutorial on how to make your water reflective, here is the link.
Mirror Water by Zonja Capalini
This is how I was able to reset my settings, however I am still adjusting and playing around with the picture side of this new feature.
Here is what I have come up with.

Side note about this cute dress I found.  You can locate this at TOMOCHI in the Pals Shopping Sim. It is a free gift! ♥

What I'm Wearing:
Skin: *Al Vulo* Sally *Shine
Eyes: *By Snow* Deep eyes (Cyan)
Hair: *Ploom* Mile High Pony
Hair attachment: *Exile* Wide Awake Butterflies
Dress:  *Tomochi* Free Mesh (gift) 
Shoes: *G Fields* Strap Shoes Alex *Patent Yellow*



Enjoy!!! Until Next time..................................................♥Ame

No comments: