Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 15, 2012

#138 Feeling Angelic on Sunday

There are those days when you just have to brush off your wings and learn to fly again.  Second Life has been like that lately. Seriously guys, some people in SL really show their colors.  Nevertheless, we aren't going to start bashing attitudes today. I just needed to find an outfit that brought out my inner angel.
Thanks to ENVIOUS I was able to find just the thing.

The dress is a mesh bubble dress with alpha and multiple sizes.  It also includes the wings, thigh-high stockings, and boots. I teamed it up with the Haley Hair from Ploom.


A little "girl-power" can go a long way guys.  I got my inspiration,while writing this, from Katy Perry's Part of Me.

Until Next Time...................................................♥Ame

No comments: